There are five basic steps to creating and sending messages using SchoolPost:
- Point your browser to http://YOURSCHOOL.schoolpost.com, login and click CREATE NEW CAMPAIGN.
- Enter a name for your message, click next and choose a list (or lists).
- Select a template (or build from scratch) and verify the FROM name, email and message subject.
- Create your message content, click next and verify your campaign details.
- Click SEND NOW
Some important tips & tricks
- Once you have started to create a new message (campaign), you will see a menu at the top that includes the SchoolPost logo, and various steps (Type, List, Design, etc.) You may click on any of the steps (or the forward/backward arrows on the menu) to review any of the steps. You may exit any time by clicking the SchoolPost logo.
- When selecting multiple lists, your total contact list will automatically de-dupe. That means that even if a parent/student is in more than one group, they will only receive one copy of your message.
- The BUILD FROM SCRATCH option (the first one that appears when creating a new message) is a quick and easy way to get your message out using one of our standard layouts. You may also create (or ask us to help create) a template specific to your list(s) using our Designer Editor. Using this editor ensures that your message is mobile-friendly AND allows for quicker features like dragging and dropping images directly into your mailing, embedding YouTube videos and more. To create a NEW Designer Template, follow these steps:
- Click on the CAMPAIGNS tab
- Click on TEMPLATES (near the top left of the page)
- Click on ADD TEMPLATE
- Enter your template NAME and choose a basic layout
- Choose elements from the RIGHT block menu to add as needed
- Clicking on a block area in your message (on the LEFT) allows you to MOVE content or EDIT/DELETE content (small gear icon)
- Click SAVE & EXIT at the top of the page – your template is now available when creating new campaigns!
- For detailed analytics, including open rates, forwards, unsubscribes, social networking, etc. click the REPORTS tab, then on the name of the campaign.
The quickest way to reach us is by sending an email to